Gas Safety Certificates for Letting Agent & Landlord Let Properties in Yorkshire

Ignite Gas Care want to take care of landlords and letting agents so that they can rest assured their property portfolio has all of their gas safety paperwork up-to-date annually.

Book a Gas Safe Engineer

Trustmark Registered GasSafe Registered

Gas Safety Certificates & Gas Safety Checks for Letting Agents & Landlords

We offer Gas Safety Inspections and Gas Safety Certification to customers throughout Yorkshire for our agents and landlords. Our range of qualified gas safety engineers are here to help and ready to provide gas safety solutions today.

Gas Safety Certificates

A gas safety certificate, also called a CP12, is a document to confirm that an appliance has been safety tested as part of a gas safety inspection. In the UK it is the law for any landlords and commercial property owners to have their appliances gas safety inspected annually, to ensure they are running and working safely. However, anyone can ask for a gas safety inspection, so if you’d like a little peace of mind in your home you can arrange for a gas safe engineer to come and carry out a check of your home appliances to ensure everything is safe.

To be legally able to provide gas safety certificates, an engineer must be registered with Gas Safe. Anyone working with gas is legally required to sign up to the Gas Safe Register, so before hiring an engineer, always make sure they are registered.

All of our engineers at Ignite Gas Care are registered with Gas Safe. To find out if a company or engineer is Gas Safe registered, you can do a check here

So, if you’re a landlord, or you own a commercial building, it is essential that you get your gas safety CP12 checks carried out every year, as well as getting appliances such as your gas boiler, cooker, and fire serviced regularly. With Ignite Gas Care, it only takes a few minutes to arrange an appointment, with one of our Gas Safe engineers, which could save lives.

By not having your gas CP12 regularly checked and serviced by a Gas Safe engineer you could be putting yourself, your tenants, or your employees at risk, and in possible danger of carbon monoxide poisoning.

Book a Gas Safe Engineer

CP12 Gas Safety Check Certificates

On completion of your safety assessment, your Gas Safe registered engineer will issue you with a Gas Safety Certificate (CP12) for your gas records. This can also be sent to you via email, if you prefer. If you are a homeowner, having a safety check carried out on your own home, the engineer may not provide you with a Gas Safety Certificate, unless this is requested.

Ignite Gas are qualified to maintain gas safety records for landlords, commercial, and domestic customers throughout Yorkshire. As a landlord, these checks are a legal requirement, and our engineers are able to perform full system tests, and ventilation checks, to ensure all regulations are met.

Don’t hesitate to get in touch with our team to arrange your safety check with a fully qualified, Gas Safe engineer today!

Example of a completed gas safety certificate.

Gas Safety Certificate Enquiry...

Trusted Across Yorkshire.

TRUSTMARK Government Endorsed Quality Gas Safe Register Registered Installer SafeContractor Approved