Residential Energy Performance Certificate (EPC)

A Residential Energy Performance Certificate is required by law if you are selling or renting your residential property.

Service coming soon!

When Selling a Property

The law states before you sell your property or put it on the market, you must have ordered or obtained a Residential EPC. Your estate agent is then required to upload your full EPC within 28 days of commencement.

When Renting a Property

Again, the current law states every landlord possesses an EPC which can be made available for a potential tenant’s perusal. We offer a high quality service at competitive prices, depending on the area and type of property in question.

Energy Performance Certificate Enquiry...

Get an Instant Online Boiler Estimate in 30 seconds

Start your estimate

Hitachi boiler
Gas Safe Registered Installer

You're in Safe Hands

Our Plumbers are highly qualified and Gas Safe Registered.

Commercial Heating and Gas Services

Ignite Gas provide you with a dedicated team of engineers for all types of commercial boiler installations, servicing and certifications all throughout Yorkshire.


Gas, Plumbing & safety related services for Homeowners in Yorkshire

Ignite Gas have a team of fully qualified engineers available to carry out all aspects of gas, plumbing & related safety services throughout Yorkshire.


Trusted Across Yorkshire.

Which? Trusted trader TRUSTMARK Government Endorsed Quality Gas Safe Register Registered Installer NAPIT Logo